4th Annual – El Jebel Sportsmen’s Raffle – Saturday, August 23, 2014
3rd ANNUAL SPORTSMEN’S RAFFLE -
A GREAT SUCCESS!
THANK YOU to everyone who came out and supported the 3rd Annual Sportsmen’s Raffle. There was a good time had by all who attended!
If you didn’t make it out, here is how to find out if you won: Click on the “Winners” tab to see the winning ticket numbers and items! There is also an “Instruction Letter” for how to claim your prize if you won!
While you’re here, on this website, sign up to be the first to receive notices on when raffle tickets for the 4th Annual Sportsmen’s Raffle will begin and other important announcements!
Mark August 23, 2014 on your calendars now so you won’t miss out on the 4th Annual Sportsmen’s Raffle! We will again be raffling off 110 items, raffled off every 2 minutes and every tenth item is $500 CASH! With each ticket, they get all the hot dogs, hamburgers and adult beverages they can consume. That is worth the ticket price of only $20.00!
If you have questions, you can go to “FAQ” (Frequently Asked Questions) for answers or call the Fun-Raising Office at (303) 455-8172.
El Jebel Event Center
4625 W. 50th Ave., Denver, Colorado 80212
Parking at 50th & Federal
(click here for a map)
A Sportsmen’s item Given Away Every 3 minutes!
FREE FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS
- All Local, State and Federal Laws will be adhered to.
- Must be 18 years old to purchase a ticket.
- Must be 16 years of age to be admitted.
- Must be 21 years of age to consume beer.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- If an item is substituted the value will be equal or greater.
- You must present ticket to enter or receive food.
- Need not be present to WIN.
- All items will be issued from Bass Pro Shops, 7970 Northfield Blvd, Denver, Colorado 720-385-3600.
All Proceeds Benefit El Jebel Shriners General Fund
All Winners will be notified and need not be present
Payments are not Deductible as Charitable Contributions
For additional information, call 303-455-8172.